• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Christopher Poel Ltd collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Personal addresses for shipping information only
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Christopher Poel Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online for an account, place an order for any of our products or services or sign up to our newsletter
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey/review or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Christopher Poel Ltd collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account, including distributing required information to our couriers to ensure that your order reaches you.
• Contact you via email or phone with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Christopher Poel Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services:
• Scorpio Jewellery
When Christopher Poel Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Christopher Poel Ltd securely stores your data at within our secure network under protection through the use of passwords and encryption processes, where necessary.
Christopher Poel Ltd will keep your personal data for as long as is required to provide and fulfil our services to you, and also to provide essential customer care and support. If
requested by law or regulation, we may hold your information as required, even if our services are no longer required to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Christopher Poel Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Christopher Poel Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Christopher Poel Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Christopher Poel Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Christopher Poel Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Christopher Poel Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Christopher Poel Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Christopher Poel Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01789290942
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Making suggestions on items we feel may be of interest to you
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Christopher Poel Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Christopher Poel Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Christopher Poel Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01789290942
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Christopher Poel Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office. Wycliffe House. Water Lane. Wilmslow. Cheshire. SK9 5AF
Tel: 03031231113 (Local rate)